Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lady Gaga - home studio

Lady Gaga + Madusa = Lady GagaDusa
I was thinking about how artists(singers/performers) have themes when they are on stage, and it makes sense that they have a persona or theatrical presence, after all they are putting on a show.  Somehow the idea of Lady Gaga and Madusa entered my mind, but I left at that, just an idea that entered my mind. Months later after creating my "fractured octopus" print all of the sudden I had a magical moment.  
Help me in manifesting this into a reality.  Join me in sending out good vibes, or posting or whatever you want.......let's see what happens.
   I took the sketch into Photoshop and did some manipulating.  Thus  my "fractured octopus" was born.

Sometimes I have no idea where my ideas come from, but this idea of an octopus popped into my head.  Naturally, I went with it (it's important to trust yourself).  I sketched it up with color pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment